We have received a number of questions about the refund policy and COVID policy attached to the tickets for the Moonlight Tango Winter Festival. This policy is already available when you buy a ticket on our website, but we thought to put it out there for you to review more easily on our blog ;-) Feel free to get in contact if you have any further questions. The Team at Moonlight Tango
Refunds and cancellations
1. Cancellations up to 8 June 2022 will be refunded fully, minus the $50 administration fee.
2. Cancellations from 8 June 2022 up to 12th July 2022 will be accepted at Moonlight Tango’s discretion and, if accepted, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded.
3. Cancellations from 12th July 2022 are not refundable. Transfers of tickets may be accepted at Moonlight Tango’s discretion. You may request to have your ticket transferred to another person (preferably of the same role; that is, leader role or follower role) by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. However, if you are unable to attend the festival because you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 by health authorities, or because you are impacted by COVID control restrictions (such as a lock-down) implemented by your local authorities or in your destination of travel (Brisbane), you can ask to have your ticket moved to another event date or request a refund. Requests should be made within a reasonable time by emailing email@example.com. Moonlight Tango Inc. will not be responsible for any other costs you may have incurred as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of the event, including travel or accommodation.
5. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at the event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
By purchasing a ticket to the festival, you give permission for your email and mobile number to be added to our database. Any information provided will only be used for the purposes of the Moonlight Tango Winter Festival and your participation in that and future Moonlight Tango events.
You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
Changes to schedule
Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary the scheduled program, prices or venues, if required.
Any changes to the schedule of the event (such as to the times or venues) will be updated on the festival website.
Changes to conditions
Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time by updating them.