Gala Milongas T&C
This page aims at giving you a breakdown of the terms and conditions for the Gala Milonga tickets of Moonlight Tango Festival 2024
Terms & Conditions - Gala Milongas
Client is defined as the purchaser of this ticket identified by his/her legal name; please make sure you use your full legal name in purchasing your ticket. Moonlight Tango Inc (MT) is a not-for-profit association with ABN 13861926511, also referred to as MT in this document. The Activity specified in the ticket purchased.
Transfers and alterations
Transfers of tickets are not accepted. Please request a cancellation and MT will assign your space to the next person in the waiting list. Additionally, each ticket is sold as a single unit not as a grouping of events. This means that no client can split the ticket in multiple events and transfer each event or part of the ticket to another person e.g. you cannot come to one milonga but transfer access to another milonga to another
person/s. The ticket is valid only for the person named on it.
Refunds and cancellations
1. Cancellations up to 6 months prior to the Activity (30 March 2024) will be refunded fully, minus a transaction fee of $40.
2. Cancellations from 6 months prior to the Activity (31 March 2024) up to 1 month prior to the Activity (31 July 2024) will be accepted at Moonlight Tango’s discretion and, if accepted, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded.
3. Cancellations from 1 month before the Activity (1 August 2024) are not refundable.
4. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at the event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
5. Moonlight Tango reserves the right to cancel the event at any time (in part or in full) and provide the purchaser of this ticket with a full (or pro rata) refund minus costs of transaction processing. This refund will only cover the price paid for the ticket and no other costs incurrent by the client.
6. To the full extent permitted by law, the Client agrees to unconditionally release, indemnify and hold MT harmless from all liability, actions, debts, claims and demands of any kind incurred whether arising under common law or statute and whether arising directly or indirectly from my participation in the Activity, or use of any goods or services in connection with the Activity, including without limitation, all liability for death
or personal injury, loss or damage to any property and all liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation, economic loss.
By purchasing a ticket to the Activity, you give permission for your email and mobile number to be added to our database. Any information provided will only be used for the purposes of MT’s activities. COVID You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders, and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
Changes to schedule
Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary the scheduled program, prices, or venues, if required. Any changes to the schedule of the event (such as to the times or venues) will be updated on the festival website. It is the responsibility of the client to keep up to date with the website. Moonlight Tango reserves the right to cancel any Activity at any time (in part or in full) and provide the purchaser of this ticket with a full (or pro rata) refund minus costs of transaction processing. This refund will only cover the price paid for the ticket. No other costs incurrent by the client (e.g. travel, accommodation) will be refunded by MT. Changes to conditions Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time by updating them.