Given the overwhelming response after MTFW22, we are happy to announce the sale of Super Early Bird Couple Pass for the 4 milongas part of the Moonlight Tango Winter Festival 2023. Next year's festival promises to be filled by exciting new additions, live music and more at the Brisbane City Hall. As we wait for all details to be confirmed and organised, this is your chance to get in early. By buying Super Early Birds tickets you will get:
1) Discounted milongas
2) Be the first to know about new MTWF23 events being available such as workshops
3) Access to future discounts on workshops and other events as part of MTWF23
4) Life happens? Full refunds (less processing fees) are available till 31st of March and then still available for refund or transfer till June 12th. Please check T&Cs on tickets.
Tickets are limited and sale will end September 15th and need to be bought as a "dancing couple" (i.e., purchase both a leader and a follower ticket) in order to allow the milongas to be perfectly balanced as for MTWF22.
Terms and Conditions For MTWF23 Super Early Bird Couple Pass
Client is defined as the purchaser of this ticket identified by his/her legal name and date of birth; please make sure you use your full legal name in purchasing your ticket.
Moonlight Tango Inc is a not-for-profit association with ABN 13861926511, also referred to as MT in this document.
Couple Pass are defined as an order which contains a ticket assigned to a Follower and one assigned to a Leader (total of two tickets for each order need to be purchased). If the order does not contain two tickets or the tickets are not correctly assigned (i.e. the answer to "What role are you going to dance in?" question in the registration form must have 1 leader and 1 follower) then the ticket will be consider as invalid and may be cancelled (refunded net of transaction fees). You can purchase single Couple Pass (only 1 ticket per order) but in the submission form you have to specify your dance partner (full legal name, please do not use nicknames or abbreviations as this is the field we will use to match single orders). If the dance partner mentioned in your order does not purchase a Couple Pass ticket within 48 hours from your purchase, your ticket may also be cancelled. Please make sure you enter a separate email, mobile number and date of birth for each person purchasing a ticket (a couple pass needs to contain two tickets so it needs to contain information about two individuals). This is key for MT to be able to contact each member of the couple and make sure that you receive the necessary updates on events. This also allows us to correctly refund or transfer tickets if need be. The Couple Pass gives to each ticket holder access to all (4) Milongas as part of Moonlight Tango Winter Festival 2023.
Transfers and Alterations
Transfers of tickets may be accepted at Moonlight Tango’s discretion. You may request to have your ticket transferred to another person (preferably of the same role; that is, leader role or follower role) by e-mailing email@example.com. Please note that for the transfer to be successful Moonlight Tango will have to re-issue a new ticket to another client with a separate email and mobile number. The transfer needs to happen within Moonlight Tango system otherwise access might be denied to the Festival.
Additionally, each ticket is sold as a single unit not as a grouping of events. This means that no client can split the ticket in multiple events and transfer each event or part of the ticket to another person e.g. you cannot come to one milonga but transfer access to another milonga to another person/s.
Refunds and cancellations
1. Cancellations up to 31 March 2023 (120 days prior to event) will be refunded fully, minus a transaction fee of $20.
2. Cancellations from 1 April 2023 up to 28 May 2023 (60 days prior to event) will be refunded fully, minus the $60 administration fee.
3. Cancellations from 29 May 2023 up to12th June 2023 will be accepted at Moonlight Tango’s discretion and, if accepted, 50% of the ticket price will be refunded.
4. Cancellations from 13th June 2023 are not refundable.
5. However, if you are unable to attend the festival because you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 by health authorities, or because you are impacted by COVID control restrictions (such as a lock-down) implemented by your local authorities or in your destination of travel (Brisbane), you can ask to have your ticket moved to another event date or request a refund. Requests should be made within a reasonable time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Moonlight Tango Inc. will not be responsible for any other costs you may have incurred as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling of the event, including travel or accommodation.
6. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at the event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
7. Moonlight Tango reserves the right to cancel the event at any time (in part or in full) and provide the purchaser of this ticket with a full (or pro rata) refund minus costs of transaction processing. This refund will only cover the price paid for the ticket and no other costs incurrent by the client.
By purchasing a ticket to the festival, you give permission for your email and mobile number to be added to our database. Any information provided will only be used for the purposes of the Moonlight Tango Winter Festival and your participation in that and future Moonlight Tango events.
You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
Changes to schedule
Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary the scheduled program, prices or venues, if required.
Any changes to the schedule of the event (such as to the times or venues) will be updated on the festival website. It is the responsibility of the client to keep up to date with the website.
Moonlight Tango reserves the right to cancel the event at any time (in part or in full) and provide the purchaser of this ticket with a full (or pro rata) refund minus costs of transaction processing. This refund will only cover the price paid for the ticket. No other costs incurrent by the client (e.g. travel, accomodation) will be refunded by MT.
Changes to conditions
Moonlight Tango Inc. reserves the right to vary these conditions at any time by updating them.